Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Can't Dance!

Let's face it. I just can't dance! Because of the fact that my family falls on the floor laughing when I even ATTEMPT to dance, I have resorted to dancing only behind closed doors. (Don't get the wrong idea -- NO ONE is given the opportunity to peek in those doors, or windows, etc. etc.) I just can't stand the humiliation... or the laughter. But, I'm human, just like everyone else, and there's times I just gotta dance! Take for instance, this morning. I've got this jazzy Selah song playing, and it's got me moving....all over the place, all over the room, hair shakin', body swingin', all parts jigglin' kinda dance. It was fun! It was energizing exercise....and I couldnt stop even when I tried to. I kept falling over this way and that, even AFTER I stopped! And I'm laughing so hard at myself, that I just fall on the bed and bust a gut! (You're enjoying this, aren't you?!) I'm just SO glad NOBODY saw me! (Except God..... and He was falling on the floor, laughing).

1 comment:

Tisha Alexander said...

Have you heard about Todd Smith's wife's blog?? They have an amazing story. He is part of Shelah!

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

I am a HORRIBLE dancer too, but I would love to learn! :)